Position: Assistant Accountant
- Prepare payment and receipt notifications to be sent to debtors and creditors.
- Prepare payment orders.
- Allocate receipts to transactions.
- Process current accounts transactions.
- Handle petty cash payments and prepare vouchers.
- Prepare adjustment vouchers i.e., travel, cash purchase, maintenance, entertainment, etc.
- Receive and acknowledge of cash, credit card payment & cheques
- Prepare daily cash & chqs deposits in banks and prepare required vouchers for that.
- Prepare daily cash collection & payments reports.
- Perform any other function/task as and when assigned by the superior.
- Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with emphasis in Accounting
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience in accounting
- Languages: Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic is a plus.
- Computer: Computer literacy including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Work location: Abu Dhabi Branch
Monthly Salary offered: 3,000 – 4,000 AED